Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 13, 2008 03:35PM
Dec 13, 2008 04:18PM
Dec 13, 2008 04:32PM
Dec 13, 2008 04:51PM

Joe, I am with you 100%....notice how the bashers on SH had to make sure this article was posted and had to comment how it was deleted off of this site...again that tells you something....also to the fact that one of the posters there is also Mark Turner.

It is sad that a company such as Halligarten lets their employees do this kind of stuff away from their own hired activities but then again maybe this just says something about Halligarten & Co in general....we have all seen what has been going with Wall Street as of late and maybe this is just part of their unethical contribution to society of what hasn't been uncovered yet....pathetic is what I call it.

By the way SH posters read Agoracom daily and have to comment on Agoracom daily....they are pathetic. They have virtually no one to talk to them and that in itself tells you something. When another message board is only foder to comment on they are getting desperate....sad sad for them. Agoracom is obviously the place to be for news & info and they know that. Even the Yahoo posters comment about this board everyday...guys and gals I think someone is jealous and it is not us............

By the way Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....I know the cheer was being spread around tonight a bit so I thought I would chime in but it is 12 days till ol St Nick....I am sure we'll have another chance soon and with a permy in hand! :)

Thank you Joe for the Blog!!!

Dec 14, 2008 12:44AM

Dec 14, 2008 03:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply