Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: What's Next ?? Sasa

posted on Dec 15, 2008 01:42PM

It continues to be the same old question: Why hasn't KRY received the permit? I can only surmize that other plans are at play and while what you opine may be valid we still have no clue. We hear everything from the permit to being done n dusted to the VZ authority being pulled in many directions with no focus to KRY being denied etc etc. Who really knows what is going on in VZ relative to any projects particualarly gold.

Mr Chavez, the dictator has shown the world he could care less about international investors, unless you are Russian or a socalist country and I do not believe he cares for his people as he has reported himself to be. VZ needs a revolt and soon and hopefully the young people get the message an act accordingly. He is currently attempting to change the rules to suit his agenda of being in power forever; he likes the power and uses it to his advantage.

Many people have lost the faith and are being told they are dumb for staying with KRY and now are so deep that they have no choice but to stick it out. KRY is a high risk, high speculation play that IF it occurs will pay out, depending on what your cost is, well. I find myself more intrigued with KRY and honestly expect nothing now as I have pretty much written it down as a loss and expensive mistake. If you havn't noticed I am not positive as I use to be regardless of RM's comments that he maintains KRY will prevail. I would like to be proven wrong, but I have my doubts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply