Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Rusoro's Balance Sheet (Qtr over Qtr)

posted on Dec 15, 2008 09:23PM

If RML is the prefered mining partner then perhaps Hugo will bail them out with some cash.

Wouldn't that be a slap in the face to KRY and GRZ.

I read another post here that said Vz was short on cash. I don't think that is correct. I read that Vz has $85 Billion in reserves. This should last a while (a year perhaps?). So if they want to kick start the mining sector, I think they could.

As for the miner's cheques bouncing... sound like Sanz stopped the payment due to possible fraudulent claims - not due to lack of funds. People were claiming to be miners who were not and the government didn't want to get fleeced. Sounds like that problem has to be resolved first.

I'm still wondering if a new mining law will be the final step towards a permit and getting the mining sector going again. Again, referring to a past post re: Vz Ambassador to France... there is a plan in play to get the mining sector going but it's going to take time. It sounds like Vz wants to go industrial on it's resources.

Besides gold... I think Uranium will be big for Vz... heck... Vz has deposits of in demand metals all over the place!

New Message
Please login to post a reply