Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: This takes the prize for the biggest piece of BS to come down the pike!

Re: This takes the prize for the biggest piece of BS to come down the pike!

posted on Dec 16, 2008 03:37PM

Had to re-read this

I had particularly focused on the continuing Las Cristinas Saga when the news came down the line that the Russian-owned Agapov Group's Rusoro Mining had announced a bid to buy out Gold Reserve (GRZ) at the adjacent Las Brisas del Cuyuni concession.

The news was not particularly unexpected in either Puerto Ordaz when I arrived there late Monday evening, or when I arrived to El Callao (some 200 kilometers further south from Ciudad Guyana on the shores of the giant Orinoco River flowing eastwards to the Atlantic Ocean) early this morning.

I had already been advised of the situation on Sunday when I was met at Caracas (Simon Bolivar) International airport by an armed Venezuelan counter-intelligence agent who acted as my guide and bodyguard for a series of top-level meetings in the Venezuelan capital.

How in hell did someone know this before this became public info. last I check these are two publicly traded companies that's govern by securities laws RML in BC Canada and GRZ both in Canada and USA, even Sanz 'claimed' to not know anything about AFTER the press release, but the great and mighty Roy Carson was "advised" before all by security gaurds or top level people who I am assuming is higher up than his top interviewer DAN RUSSO, if he is telling the truth, which I question, then the only person to tell that info is a geeky looking nerd, who paid for his trip, live in London, runs a Canadian company and was born in the good old USSR

New Message
Please login to post a reply