Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: time for a reverse takeover....here we come rusoro

posted on Dec 21, 2008 10:20AM

What become of Investor101,s letter writing campain to bring awareness about our situation to the Canadian government,embassys ect.I havent seen any posts about how it went or if he received any replys,maybe i just missed it?I am going to send another e-mail to Canadian embassy and see if i can get somethink back other than the same official politically correct bs about "We are aware of situation and are here to support Canadian interests in Ven,bla bla bla.About 10 years ago i was involved in a "shell company" that was getting millions in government money and not actually producing anything.As employees we were told to keep quite or we would be fired .A group of us went to our local politiction to tell him what was going on.He didnt want to here it,just told us to be quite and the government would look into it.Nothing was done until we as a group went on a e-mail campain to all media outlets.When the stories started to appear in newspapers and tv the shit hit the fan.The government was embarrassed and finally was forced into doing something.The point i am trying to make and maybe the Kry situation in Ven isnt important enough for the media to get involved,but if the Canadian government is made to look like they are doing nothing to protect Canadian investments outside the country,maybe they will force the Vens into at least compensating us for the money lost waiting for a permit that isnt coming.When i e-mail the Embassy i will mention that i am not prepared to lose everything without a fight and if it means embarrassing the government over this i will .

Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply