Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Dec 23, 2008 07:04AM
Dec 23, 2008 07:07AM
Dec 23, 2008 09:58AM

Dec 23, 2008 04:05PM
Dec 23, 2008 06:06PM
Dec 23, 2008 07:25PM

We seem to be doing a lot more fighting on the board lately. In my opinion this is exactly what some of our newer posters want. Start discussions about theories that can't be proved or disproved. Take focus away from what should be our over all goal which is to see a positive conclusion for shareholders and the VZ people.

So many posters find information that helps with the overall picture. Sometimes the information is positive and sometimes it is negative. Nobody has ever suggested that this board turn into a cheerleading squad for KRY. I for one want all relevant information posted so I can make up my own decisions.

I don't even see the problem with some theories that I find non reasonable. It is the follow up discussions that lead to name calling and become a distraction.

I sincerely hope everyone here has a great holiday season with no lump of coal just gold in our Crystallex stockings.

New Message
Please login to post a reply