Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Gold Reserve's Board of Directors Rejects Rusoro Mining Ltd.'s Unsolicited Offer

awesome....you gotta like doug! i wish he and fung could work something out...

one thing the release did suggest to me is that GRZ will consider offers...just not "stock only" offers from sleazy russian penny stock promoters....dont trust the russians...

imo, rusoro will be throwing money at anybody and everybody in order to acquire shares, publish biased news reports and try to gain shareholder acceptance.i cant see how the rusoro offer would appeal to a grz shareholder? the price seems ok (based on recent PPS of GRZ) but the rusoro shares would'nt be worth jack after issuance. everybody would be dumping like mad and anybody that can read a 10q can see there are issues with rusoro.

personally, rusoro's 10q's would scare me off from ever owning it....seems like every dime that goes into rusoro goes straight to an insider investor and rusoro accumulates nothing but debt....

good, good stuff.....VEN will have to make a move soon and hugo would be totally out of his mind to take on more international litigation or prolong the delay in the mining sector.....i'd just like to see Gold corp or somebody enter the picture...

New Message
Please login to post a reply