Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Seems there are a number of opinions about a production time line. According to some to use thier comments;

"

Just would like to add that KRY has already aquired and has in storage all the mills and mining equipment for LC. and has promised that they will mobilize all this equipment the day that they aquire the their permit.

So I believe that they will start immediatly upon permit approval. Furthermore KRY is currently valued at about $2.00 per reserve oz.. Additional financing will be needed but wiith the permit we should be valued at much higher than $2.00 an oz to obtain that financing."

So, what is the timeline, Does KRY have the equipment in place or not? If KRY does infact have equipment in place, it must have been sitting there quite along time, Management must feel very confident they will receive permit otherwise you would think they would've sold the equipment, I'm I way off to think this???

Oracle

New Message
Please login to post a reply