Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: This afternoon we kiss .17 goodbye and head NORTH......

BigB...

I've always been on fire here. Especially when we are getting the crap kicked out of us, as big opportunity exists to improve ones' basis. Urgency B...there is an urgency, that has not been seen before, to resolve this issue. KRY and GRZ are finally back on the radar. Either we will receive our permit or we will be adequately compensated so that Chavez can proceed forward to his gold.

As to where I see this going. I see KRY getting the permit soon. A year or so ago I was in the camp of $6.00-$8.00 on permit. $10.00 B/O and $12.00+ once we begin pulling gold out of the ground. Hard to put a number on events now. We have been so unfairly beaten down. At this point I would like to see our sp head back over $1.00 before we get some news.

We continue to wait....but there is electricity in the air surrounding this baby, which ups my level of excitement and conviction that we are headed toward a most pleasant outcome. I am and always will be KRY's "Number 1" cheerleader.

Good Luck with your own interest here.

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply