Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I'm gonna go out on a limb here........

posted on Jan 07, 2009 06:04AM

Why do we need to send email after email to Richard M. ???? To me that is so counter-productive. A few here have already felt the burning need to bring to his attention the fact that someone needs to clarify our position to the media. I think he gets that fact.... I'm sure he was fully aware of how we are perceived prior to everyone and his grandmother jumping on the letter writing band wagon. I'm sure he can write the book on frustration....more so than anyone of us.

There's not enough time in the day to address every piece of false garbage printed about KRY. Who cares if your mother, your broker, the man in the moon has a skewed impression of where we stand. The important thing, is that we know the truth, and that we stand behind our investment, KRY management and the decision we made to be involved with such a speculative play. This is what comes along with ownership. We will be bashed and trashed until we advance to a permit, B/O or arbitration. Even then it will probably continue. This stock is hot....look at who we are dealing with....where we are developing.

I tend to think that management knows far better than us what our current status is and where this is going. Above all the sensitivity surrounding our position. They will say what is absolutely necessary and nothing more. To run off at the mouth and take a defensive stance at every turn may ruin our chances to move forward. Does anyone beside myself see that?

Patience and faith here. If someone reading this post has neither than they need to ask themselves a tough question. Why am I here? Why is my money (what's left of it) still here? I'm not trying to be flip.... I'm sitting on a huge loss myself BUT I believe in KRY and will wait this out.

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply