Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Everyone's staying right where they are......

posted on Jan 07, 2009 10:05AM

This board was set up so that we would have a safe place to discuss and share information related to KRY. It is not a prerequisite that everyone get along or share similar views in order to post and be accepted. In fact, the great thing about this board is the diversity we bring to the table. There are many angles to our story. Many theories to explore and information to sift through in order to optimally position ourselves. Each time I post or read I thank my stars that you people, my fellow posters, have the skills and thoughts that you do. Together we make a great team.

Apart from the AGORACOM rules of conduct, I think the only unspoken (until now) rule that we have held fast to is that of respect. Respect in what we post and how we treat one another. I have been known to correspond with investors who heavily short KRY and day trade her on a regular basis. They are smart, respectful people who I have learned a great deal from. Yes, we share a completely different sentiment, but we agree to disagree and take what we can from one another in a civil fashion. Each of us here has a different story and a different wager on the line. To some the outcome here is everything...life savings that have been carefully invested in hopes of a return that will secure the future. For others there is minimal investment, if any, but perhaps an interest in the story. Some here have waited and endured years.....others days and months. All of this contributes to the flavor and slant of a post.

Be kind to each other my friends. I don't want anyone leaving because of a harsh word, accusation or bad experience. Move on (if you have to) because it is your choice.

Each person here is vitally important to the success of this board. Whether you lurk, are passing mail or are a president plus who founded this board, each of us deserves and will get the same level of respect.

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply