Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Gold Reserve bid just first step, Rusoro CEO says...

These guys are manipulating opportunistic bandit with a pipe dream started a few years ago imo, I always wondered why we had SOOOO many bashers with a fairly normal short position (I say that with much respect Pam), and the very very last thing I would want is these slimy crooks (see my post on their first 2-1 offer for GRZ) making a stink bid for shares I own, I WILL FREAKIN BURN IT BEFORE I TENDER!! with all due respect, l guess that's the chances you take when you invest in a corrupted country like Venezuela their mafia associate will try to extort what you value while those in charge looks the other way, yes I'm sick of the down and out Rusoro and yes I'm pissed at both lowball offer to GRZ and yes I WILL hit the roof if they even entertain any thought of Las Cristinas, I see Fung as a fighter and he will be my back up to Kung-Fu these Ruskie sorry azzes, with much respect

New Message
Please login to post a reply