Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Gold Reserve bid just first step, Rusoro CEO says...

Having reviewed the offer and RML's financials (unfortunately yes I'm also a CPA), anyone accepting RML's current stock offer in a merger would have to be a dullard.

Lets just say that anyone thinking the current offer is anywhere near acceptable: well their lights are on but nobody is home.

While I dislike speculation on such things, it seems to be rampant on the board, probably to while away the empty hours, RML could make an offer that would be more reasonable to me as a disinterested party -- distribute all the cash and proceds from GRZ equipment to current GRZ shareholders, and then offer 3.5 - 4 RML shares for each GRZ share (which would only be for the rights to mine LB if permitted) and assume all GRZ debt.

The net result would be that the GRZ holders would get around $2 or so in cash and a bunch of RML wallpaper that could have value if RML got a permit and made any money that was not absconded by its management through bogus deals and related party transactions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply