Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

It's not the Russoro saga is it?

posted on Jan 07, 2009 04:32PM

Before all the commotion with RML and GRZ we were sitting around 13 cents. All the news we seemed to hear was bad. Translation, the twisting of meanings and the press have constantly been used to move this stock in both directions and this was exposed for everyone to see- Thanks to all the great digging by members.

I agree with those who think this is coming to a resolution soon but maybe not the way we all once invisioned. But does it mean it's going to be a bad outcome? 42% of our stock is owned by institutions? Then you know the story is not over.

Before the takeover drama started, there are two statements one by Chavez and one by Sanz that were used to no end to destroy our PPS. Chavez said something like "We are taking back control of the biggest gold mine... etc". When asked about KRY Sanz said "We have a legal problem there". But, are these statements related?

Is there any possibility that Chavez was just refering to GRZ all along? Inferences to KRY's demise were spun out of this statement (which of course was pourposefully very vauge). Now we can see that RML is the Venezuelan approved tool is trying to steal GRZ, but of late- Russoro's tone and comments towards KRY and Fung have turned complementary! Is this because we might end up being neighbors or partners?

We have a legal problem there. Could Sanz have just been talking about Vanessa? Maybe Venezuela is just trying to limit it's potential exposure to damages. At about the same time the Vanessa suit gained some traction is when our progress halted. The legal problem there might have nothing to do with KRY or the BOD. So this would explain why we do not get a comment, rebuttal, or anything from the company. Perhaphs we are good to go but just awaiting a ruling from the international court.

These are just some ideas that I thought are plausable along with the couple hundred others that have been opined by others.

New Message
Please login to post a reply