Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

VZ, OIL & Revenue!

posted on Jan 07, 2009 09:27PM

A few of you have mentioned this before as well as I, however in the current landscape of the global economy(in the toilet) - Stratfors brief analysis is as on point as it can get. VZ is going BK(and that is not Boss Kent). As of Sept 08 before the global meltdown VZ had supposedly? $75B and are blowing thru it at about $8-10B/month - so now Hugo has $35 or so except that VZ is not producing as much oil and are only getting $30something/B and Lyondell/Bassell has declared BK. So Hugo is sitting on oil with no place to go. Friends, its unique to say, but this economic world meltdown, is our best friend as Hugo needs to look for more revenue and you all know that story. Hugo is getting SQUEZZED, he knows it and we are just starting to see the results. Cutting off the Northeast US giveaway program that shameless Kennedy accepted and more of these social f**k ups will come to a screeching halt. Call me crazy, but I think Kry & Fung are getting back into the Driver Seat.

New Message
Please login to post a reply