Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Question regarding GRZ Jan 21st deadline?

posted on Jan 10, 2009 11:48AM

You seem to be contradicting yourself swanny.

Youre assuming people will sell once a transaction takes place. I know that RML has a ton of shares outstanding and they are in some trouble financially, but if they somehow get GRZ and KRY and Vz. actually lets them mine you are talking about a top ten gold producer worldwide. The shares you own in RML will surely rise in the future, 27 million ounces in the ground is a lot. But I still hold hopes like all of us for a real permit in hand for us KRY shareholders, just not optimistic about the chances. I'm just tired of the wait, been in for 4 years now.

You are suggesting that if people hold on to there RML shares they will rise in value in the future. I'm not sure what timeline you have on RML rising in value with over a billion and a half shares.

You then go on to say you are tired of waiting because you've been in Kry for 4 years.

Why are you tired of waiting for Kry when everything will come to a conclussion this year but willing to wait years for RML? Kry has started the clock on VZ and we will know by the end of our 6 month time frame (now claser to 4 1/2 months) whether we have the permit or not.

Personally I would take any settlement from going the legal route over RML shares.

New Message
Please login to post a reply