Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: New mayoress of El Callao received a municipality in crisis

Re: New mayoress of El Callao received a municipality in crisis

posted on Jan 11, 2009 08:29AM

sasa, is that one of those "naked lady black velvet, blacklight posters" you have as an avatar? now thats classy!

re: the problems in el calleo and ven in general. imo 90% of the problems down there a monkey could fix......

the main problem is that everyones hands are tied by a beauracracy that i really believe does'nt want to fix them...or hugo is the worlds biggest micro-manager with 10k managers under him....

take for example agriculture: if hugo or one of his many ministers just came out and said "hey mayoress chick. here's 100k hectares open up to agriculture...see what you can do with it. we'll even throw in 1000lbs of seeds..." then the locals could sink/swim according to thier own ingenuity and work ethic. they'd have no one to blame but themselves......

the way things are: the locals cant mine/farm because they were thrown off the sites (years ago) and told the government would come up with a "perfect plan"...meanwhile, the sites/land remains farrow and if anyone tries to produce anything on it they are thrown in jail or shot.....this is one of the most bizarre cases of mis-management i have ever heard of....the only scenario i can think of is that hugo wants to keep as many of his populace poor as possible....and then bribe them with appliances and $ from oil.....that idea is quickly going down the shitter imo.....

the longer i follow venezuelan news the more i want to fly down there and smack every venezuelan i see and say "what the f' were you thinking voting for this SOB!"...

New Message
Please login to post a reply