Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: INTERESTING REPONSE to VHeadline interview of Agapov (Reverse merger with KRY)

Hey chewy51, obviously you and I seem to disagree with my thoughts on RML.

I've studied their financials and history and don't see what they bring to the table other than the perception that they are pushing that Hugo likes them better. That perception has never been stated by the Venezuelan government, only by the pumping interviews from RML management.

I would love to see a buyout or combination with a legitimate company -- one with a valuable asset, not a ton of shares that they keep printing. KRY has already printed plenty of their own and we don't need more either through getting bought out with RML shares or buying them out with KRY shares and turning over management to the RML boys. What RML has done financially so far with what assets they have is less than stellar.

Perhaps you could share your mechanism of creating shareholder wealth in more detail. And, I would love to see real evidence that Hugo told RML that they are the favored company -- RML press releases just don't convince me of anything.

I'm not as positive as Pam either, but her optimism is refreshing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply