Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Optionsgal - I agree that it is more of the same.

Moola - Agreed that the volume is not an indication that this is the Big One that is the finale. However, SP on AMEX/NYSE is suffering in a big way.

Hratt - You make a good point.

Jimmi - You are correct, but I am seeing that RMLFF is up 5 cents on AMEX/NYSE (actually RMLFF is OTC). KRY SP is down. I agree this is not the Big One that is the finale. However, as the DJ news gets out/digested, there may be more pain for KRY sp.

I am optimistic about KRY in the long term, only posting what I see in the techs.

Unfortunately, the current short term is not looking well. My sneaking suspicion is that there are indications of a "Pump and Dump" using two legitimate outfits, Zacks and DJ News, who may be unknowing participants. If the past is any indication, SP is in for more pain when this news is digested/gets out.

There is current buying at this moment, likely by those price averaging. With half of the trading day gone, volume is at 1.637M. Current KRY SP of 0.1520-0.1600 takes it below the MA50 (0.1827 currently). Lost the buy signal. If there is manipulation, there will be a paint to take SP above the MA50. The continuing downtrend will take good news to reverse.

New Message
Please login to post a reply