Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I got PISSED at Roy Carson

posted on Jan 14, 2009 04:34PM

I was real mad when I read what Carson had to say. I just had to write a stinging rebuke.

To: <vheadline@gmail.com>
Subject: your take on LC., LB., and RML
Date: January 14, 2009 6:27 PM

Roy Carson

I find it difficult to read your article on the situation in Venezuela, concerning the three above mentioned companies. You are obviously very biased in favour of Rusoro. You paint Rusoro, and Andre Agapov as these knights in shinning armour, while defiling KRY, and Gold Reserve. You refer to GRZ shares as being virtually worthless, and call Doug Belanger self- indulgent. What, because he is fighting for his company, and his shareholders? What, pray tell, should the president of a company that sits on about 10 mil. ounzes of gold do? You sound very much like a bully who is telling a coloured kid that he has nothing to live for. It's very disgusting, seeing as GRZ SP was double that of RML not long ago. Andre Agapov is obviously someone who needs the lime light to feel fulfilled, and uses half truths, rumours, and passes off old news as new. He does everything he can to make GRZ shareholders afraid of losing all, and sell out. No wonder GRZ fights back. What would such a smart guy like you do, eh? Would you sit back and take all this BS? Not likely. If you talk like this when supposedly you are not benefiting, I wonder how you would be if you were fighting for your own investment. Why do you act like a pompous know-it-all, when all you do is repeat rumour, interview a company president who is so full of himself thaty he reeks, and act like you are getting it all from the horses mouth?

NOTHING official has been said in the last several months that changes anything concerning GRZ and KRY situations with VZ. You act as though you are the mouth piece for Chavez and Agapov. What's in it for you, to act so much like a Ass. There is no sense denying any connection with RML, because there are so many ways to hide the fact. And to say that the shareholoders are 'groupies who are waitng at the end of the rainbow for riches. My god, I would expect you to know something about how companies of all types, in every type of venture, get their companies going, and expanding. Investors and shareholders are the backbone of modern bussiness. I have ALL my retirement money tied up in KRY. Do I want to see my investment make money? Damn staight I do. Do I long for and expect 500-1000 %? NO. KRY is a responsible Canadian company, that has spent millions planning a responssible mine, doing millions in social projects, and you have the nerve to call every investor, from the 100 share person to the 4 million share funds, a 'groupie'. Sneering at them as if they are trying to rip off VZ. KRY negotiated a Contract with VZ. That was what VZ wanted. It was to be THE MODEL by which other mines would work. Now, the way you are describing things, KRY is trying to rip of the Venezuelan people. Most have not a clue what this is about, and certainly they are not told what it is about by there own leader. It is the shareholders that are in danger of getting ripped off with your help. If one looks close, it is you and RML that are passing out the BULL, trying to scare investors, trying to drive down the SP, and trying to rip off a company and all it's ordinary shareholders, for GRZ's cash, gold, and operable mine, at an insulting price.

Just wait, and try using a little more professionalism in your writing. You are a disgrace to the writing profession. You've obviously been bought, one way or the other.

Keith Light

New Message
Please login to post a reply