Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Feb 02, 2009 03:34PM
Feb 02, 2009 03:42PM

VEN must think that KRY has a pretty good chance of getting financing IF the permit was approved....if the VENS believed KRY could'nt get financing then they would simply issue the permit, wait for KRY to default on the timeline for production, then they would get LC back with no legal issues or restitution.

CJR..bearing in mind the fact that the Vz. bureaucrats are slothful, mindless idiots I concur that that is a possibility. Logic tells us that after this criminal move to destroy KRY and GRZ by Vz. fails prior to the expiration of the May deadline for formal legal arbitration proceedings, the permit would be granted anyway (rather than go to arbitration)...since that would maximize profit to the State of Venezuela. Having said that....it looks like we are heading to arbitration or a planned lowball offer from a Vz. favored son who is the beneficiary of the rape of KRY shareholders. I think I've finally learned to think like a stupid, corrupt Venezuelan bureaucrat. Yeah!

New Message
Please login to post a reply