Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Ortega and water

posted on Feb 05, 2009 03:59AM

"I love that last paragragh"

...exactly

my own attempts to SEE video of these improvements have yet to be. I did write KRY's BOD for info on how to see Cottin's video and haven't rec'd an answer. I'm going to email them again today. They need to answer a stockholder's honest request for info that s/b available to anyone...it was certainly public info in VZ. I fail to see why KRY's BOD isn't releasing PR that includes our JV contract requirements, our performance, and a little summary of what part/where of the people in VZ benefit. For example, the 6/08 conference mentions some infrastructure improvements done by KRY that were to be finished late 2008. Did we see any PR saying they WERE NOW ACCOMPLISHED? Not me. There is a diff between tooting one's horn and just publishing material facts as they occur or as a method to keep one in the public eye. KRY has really fallen down on that last part IMO and I don't see how it cld jeopardize contract negotiations, rather I see it as somewhat of an equalizer against political misinfo coming out of VZ. We are staying rolled up in a ball waiting for the bear maul to end and we could be standing with pr guns blazing, touting the facts that make us attractive.

JMO, I realize.

New Message
Please login to post a reply