Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: KRY+ GRZ

posted on Feb 10, 2009 11:38AM

I agree that we can't take it as truth until something official is out there, but you have to admit that news stories like this do reflect the common perception out there and are reflected in our share price.

I personally think that it is actually the other way around. I think the common perception is a reflection of the media stories not the other way around. Our share price is definitely a reflection of this perception.

Every stock today needs not only DD but a certain amount of caution. Cautious people however don't invest (gamble) on stocks like Kry. The people currently invested are either day traders, those who believe Kry will prevail or those people who used to believe but are stuck with a huge paper loss and are hoping for the best.

Kry isn't the only stock in history that has been the target of false stories that have brought a companies share price to it's knees. The start of our down slide was based on Minamb denying the permit because of open pit mining. That issue while not officially announced must have been resolved or neither Kry, Rml or VZ themselves would be mining LC.

I still come back to the major point I made a while ago. If mining in KM88 is going to happen then the permitting isn't the issue. The only issue is if Kry proceeds with their MOA or VZ breaks the contract. Not one media story has said VZ plans to break the MOA.

The other point I want to make is that while it seems like there are many bad stories out there, there isn't. Most of the stories are rehashed and printed versions of a few stories that cast doubt on our MOA. I wonder why the story from Sanz saying no decision has been made on LC and that Rml won't be ming it hasn't been rehashed and reprinted? Maybe nobody is paying anyone to print positive stories.

New Message
Please login to post a reply