Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

KRY has been stuck between a rock and hard place for 10 years with no relief in sight. If Hugo wanted the permit issued, it's obvious to me that it would have been done a long time ago.

Then why did he issue the mine operating contract to KRY in the first place and why has he accepted hundreds of millions of dollars in social investment? Answer...he is a lying corrupt pig. I say we go to court. I look forward (with relish) to the prospect of getting a big award in arbitration against Hugo and "F"ing up his mining sector along with any possibility of future foreign investment (by non-commies) in same in the process. Of course, if Hugo has a lucid moment and grants us the permit, that would be better than going to court.

PS: I also look forward to p!ssing all over any merger with Rusoro. No...on second thought...I'd rather drop a deuce on any merger talk with Rusoro. Rusoro is a sleazy company bordering on bankrupcy and I wish only bad things for them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply