Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I said I would prefer a permit to a court battle and that I would prefer a court battle than to negotiate with a non-starter like Rusoro. I hear a lot of disinformation from the "spin machine" about the "success" of Rusoro in Venezuela. My guess is that they aren't making a profit if, in fact, they are so socially benificent both to the community population and in the "50-50" business arrangement they are purported to have with Venezuela. Everyone is in business to make money...even the Russians...errr Canadians. I believe Rusoro is running a "loss leader" with their existing operations in a desparate attempt to puff themselves up and try (by some miracle that won't happen without a humongous cash infusion by a serious player) to get their claws into KRY. Too bad they already fell flat on their @$$ using that same strategy with GRZ. Yes...pay me cash for what this is worth or I'll take my chances in court thank you very much. I'd rather stand up on principal and lose my investment than to whore myself to a company like Rusoro that is obviously engaging with behind the scenes acts of criminality with Hugo Chavez and his band of greedy and inept henchmen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply