Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

RML Campaign has Started

posted on Feb 14, 2009 04:07AM

I have just returned from a week of skiing -- to see this.

1000 new I.D.'s posting the same bogus article from Vheadline - asking 'what do you think of this?'.

Well since you asked, I'll gladly respond. I think it is a repeat of the aproach RML just used on GRZ. RML has nothing to offer, except a hollow promise of a permit.

I would not accept any type of Merger, especially if the combined company would be run by RML management. They are obviously in bed with the corruption in VZ and would make decisions on how it would best help them - at the expense of the shareholder.

I would consider an acquisition - allow RML to buy KRY for cash. I would entertain this at the 'fully permitted' price of $9-12 per share. If RML can, in fact, get the permit, this would be a fair deal for them as well. I would not allow a share swap - because that is the same thing as a merger. Leaving RML management drive the company in the ground, declare chapter 7 bankruptcy and alleviate it's responsibility to the shareholder.

You asked - I let you know what I thought.

Feb 14, 2009 04:18AM

Feb 14, 2009 04:59AM
Feb 14, 2009 08:06AM
Feb 14, 2009 10:06AM
Feb 14, 2009 10:13AM
Feb 14, 2009 10:29AM
Feb 15, 2009 07:19AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply