Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Democracy in VZ?

posted on Feb 14, 2009 05:59PM

Expelling a Diplomat from Spain for speaking out against Hugo should go a long way in convincing the World and particularly VZ citizens that Hugo is fair, Democratic and embraces Free Speech. If he will expel a Diplomatic Ally what would he do to a lowly VZ citizen. I'd bet the people of VZ have got his number and man'ana he goes down in flames - unless he rigs all the votes. Hugo is a vile little man who hopefully is dragged thru the streets by his feet as Musolini was. But I digress. My best guess if the fat little prick is voted down, is that he will try to amass as much $$$ as possible in the next 2 years and what better way but to buy low priced gold shares that he controls the permit for and then issue the permit. Offshore accounts etc. In that process he eliminates ICSID on a number of fronts and makes alot of $$$. One never knows with a lunatic, egomaniac dictator!

Feb 14, 2009 06:49PM
Feb 15, 2009 05:16AM
Feb 15, 2009 10:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply