Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

There come a time to end the Chavez bashing

posted on Feb 16, 2009 06:10AM
We can only sit on the sideline and watch we can't make a difference anyway, its not difficult to dislike this man but again he has the support of most Venezuelan, he hasn't affected me personally in fact his speech in 2005 about taking away concession give me and I'm sure many an opportunities to buy on the low for one of many good trades, I know I'm guilty of cluttering the board with negative vibes on Chavez's politics wasting time and energy on something that's beyond anyone control, for me it may be time to focus on Crystallex our fate still lies in Chavez hands although in the bigger picture his decision will affect all here, some more than others, its only money, you will all recover in the long run, on the other hand the people of Venezuela will have to live with Chavez as their leader possibly for a very long time, and for them the loss could be much larger, money, pride, economy, rights, way of life and FREEDOM,
New Message
Please login to post a reply