Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: I'm thinking of getting back in.

posted on Feb 16, 2009 02:07PM

It seems logical that RML.V would go after KRY after loosing their battle with GRZ.In fact I gave up a while ago, after coming to the conclusion that Chavez would never give KRY the permit. But after looking at the logic off RML take over, I want to get back in. Only things that concern me is supposed 100 million in debt? I really been out so long I would need some help on this. Would appreciate some comments.

I have a couple of comments that I hope you will take as earnest. We've seen a bit of soft bashing lately and this board turned into a Rml board almost because of it. If your question is legitimate you will find all the answers to your questions by doing a little research of recent posts.

The suspicious part of me however looks to see you joined up today and in your first post you declare that "Chavez would never give KRY the permit." and "But after looking at the logic off RML take over, I want to get back in."

To me this comes across as more Rml shilling. Like I said I hope you are legit because there is lots of information here that will help you make an informed decision but if your here to promote Rml I can't help you. In fact there may be no hope for anyone promoting and holding Rml.

Best wishes.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply