Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Agapov Interview Question

posted on Feb 18, 2009 07:25AM

So I am watching the interview with Agapov done by Roy this week in London. Despite what many members think of Roy and RML these video taped discussions offer a clear personal view of the km88 politics. Agapov does have a working relationship with Venezuela and the fact he discusses his opinions is great for us. There is no good reason for him to do this and most CEOs would never have such frank discussions about the industry and other companies. (Lawsuit).

That being said I take everything they say with a grain of salt. Both have an agenda that is not in question.

But I digress. In watching the videos I get the distinct impression from body language and the phasing of answers that Agapov believes Crystallex will receive the permit in the next six months. When asked if he is in talks he specifically denied any merger conversations. Choosing to say Bob and him have drinks while in V. He just gave the impressions there was no need for a RML merger because Crystallex could obtain the permit on its own. IE RML brings nothing to the table. He was much harsher and straight forward with his answers about GRZ. He doesn’t believe GRZ will ever get the permit and current management has doomed its investors.

Did anybody else get this impression or am I just reading too much into the conversations?

Feb 18, 2009 11:05AM

Feb 18, 2009 01:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply