Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Venezuela with the worst business climate in Latin America

Re: Venezuela with the worst business climate in Latin America

posted on Feb 20, 2009 04:41AM

everyone involved in this thread made some very good points..

i think the most honest and beneficial point was this...

"So many disregarded the Venezuelan Political/Corruption risk and got attached in a very unhealthy emotional way to the story and the forum/bullboard commaraderie that develops, at times oblivious to the slashings that have taken place and certain facts presented market wise"

my personal experience is...

-that the message board information has been awesome and often provides info i would'nt find on my own...

-i love the comraderie...even when there is contention among us..

-i have found that attachment to the story and the "common wish" for all to "be right and fair" leads to a tainted view of the facts at times (both long and short)... i'd guess it's a form of "mass hysteria"...

overall i'd say the message board forums (especially agoracom, even though these a-holes have conspired to keep me from a suit) have contributed greatly to my trading experience...but i would warn all newcomers to keep an objective opinion and always double verify what is said and reported here and elsewhere...just my 2 cents...vote 5stars for CJR...we need change...yes we can, CJR's the man...a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage...

Feb 20, 2009 07:30AM

Feb 20, 2009 07:48AM

Feb 20, 2009 07:53AM
Feb 20, 2009 01:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply