Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: $$from Rusor, $$$$$ from Endeavor, $$$$$$ from Agapov(polyus $$)

Truetracker

I was thinking the same as you, along the lines of the two of them, already together in Rusoro, coming up with a cash and share deal KRY. Throw in som cash from the sale of up to half of Polyus, and you could see a substantial cash offering of a 1/2 billion say, plus a share of Rusoro. I know, I know, after Rusoro's offering, on top of KRY's 292,000 shares, were looking at close to a billion shares.

Yeh, that's a h&%l of a lot of shares. However, with RML trading at 100% more than KRY right now, with less than double the shares of KRY, It's actually in a better place than KRY in terms of right this minute. If this kind of deal was made with Rusoro (backed by endeavor, RML's new funds, and some of the Polyus $$,), and then a permit, theres no reason I can see why their share price wouldn't skyrocket. All the talk, PR and VZ/Chavez positive comments re "Russian" involvement in Gold mining, should reassure investors.

Of course this purely speculative, but those three companies, all raising money at the same time, could be more than coincidence. My speculation is simplictic, but they could come up with a deal that would satisfy KRY shareholders. The shareholders would then have received somehting like $1.35 on top of the existing share price, and a share of RML that would start rising rather rapidly....as Rusoro would be looked at quite differently.....Just looking at another 'possibility', that could work for KRY shareholders, ...Of course all of the numbers are just one of a number of scenarios that could happen to make it work, if it

Pender

New Message
Please login to post a reply