Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: more rumors. little substance..canadian mining journal on rml "merger"

Personally I would welcome a RML offer but only as a trading opportunity. You guys that know me know I don't stay in positions long. I can't believe I have been in KRY for 4 years almost though I do trade around my core as you know.

KRY has been stuck in a rut lately. Even though we have been slammed, there have always been opportunities to trade and win. I has fully loaded before the Ortega bomb and yet I was able to recover those losses and now have almost 4x what I had before the bomb. We need more trading opportunities to chip away at the losses.

I know most hate when I talk about trading around a core, but if you want to soften the blow of avg pps over $3 you have to. I would never accept an RML offer on my core, nor did I on my GRZ but you have to admit it makes some trading opportunities. I got almost a double on GRZ.

New Message
Please login to post a reply