Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: enough of this salamis BS...wow! salamis is the guy who killed LC for hugo!

oh, never mind, evidently salamis was the man who decided Las Christinas was not economically viable thru 96'...i wonder if hugo knows this.....

the following is taken from a rusoro interview....

Salamis graduated from the University of Montreal in 1989. For more than eight years he worked on all the famous and infamous deposits that Placer Dome developed from the late 80s through the mid 90s.

“It was a great training ground for me. It taught me, as part of the evaluations team, to look at assets quickly, evaluate them quickly and assess whether they were of economic worth or not," said Salamis.

Salamis then worked for the gold division of Cameco Corporation from 1996 until 2000. At that point, he transitioned from the world of major mine producers to junior mining. Here, Salamis learned how to build up small resource bases into larger ones, skills which have been his forte ever since. “Ever since I left the majors, I’ve been building up assets and passing them on to those mining companies who have the expertise to develop them,” he said.

New Message
Please login to post a reply