Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Penderite aka KP...any thoughts on Hoov's PDAC report????

Pam

KP has been up in the mountains snowboarding with my son and and some of his buds, who were all on a ski trip with their school. It was my first time snowboarding sice I had fractured my wrist up there Jan. 07', and then fracturing my ankle in Nov. 07'. Hard year.....anyway, was concerned re. my ankle ( was in 4 pieces ), but had no problems at all. Well....I was wasted at the end of the day and imbided in a few relaxing, painkilling drinks. But, I was up and boarding the next day. I have to say tho' that my 13 yr. old son is much better now in going through the trees and over little jumps, but heh, I may catch up!

Talking about catching up, that's what I've been doing here, and am still only at the end mar. 2nd. But I was the 49th recommendation for Hoov's 'Golden Globe' award performance....What a way to clear the head!

I will finish looking over the rest and make my observations then.

Pender...AKA KP.

New Message
Please login to post a reply