Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

BOSS KENT

posted on Mar 05, 2009 09:23AM

I am here, just have nothing new to add! Many on here do not put much credit in RM opinion so i just leave it alone. I believe that HOOV stated all anyone needs to know at this point. My belief still stands that the permit will come. (bought more today).I have stated many many times there is a reason for vz being a third world country, they just don't get it. Now that the clown is in trouble (big time) he will have to push the permits through.

The statement that not one hair will be touch by this down turn in the world economy shows how badly VZ pr is getting. VZ is broke and everyone knows it. This fact started before the down turn in oil. At the height of the oil bubble Hugo over spent and was in trouble back in late in 07. Time will tell where there economy ends up. By the way these are my believes from facts i read and found out through dd and do not want to debate them !!!!

Still positive just waiting like everyone else.

BOSS KENT

New Message
Please login to post a reply