Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Today's Trading

posted on Mar 06, 2009 06:03AM

On NYSE: KRY sp a penny down. The down-cycle has been good to the sp. Eddy noted that KRY has been following gold price. Today may be an exception, but he is right in the overall picture since December where KRY sp has been in a bull run.

Dow and S&P500 came out strong and then faded. Very Bearish. Very Bearish. Obearma is speaking now. Likely not good for today's Dow. Also, longer term Techs show Dow possibly hitting 6k, maybe even 5500. I was hoping for 6500 as the bottom, but hope should never be part of the investor equation. Gold rebounds to $940'ish after touching $900 a couple days ago. That might be it for the down-cycle. Should see above $1k in this next up-cycle.

Thanks to gmarf, nomar, and OF for putting together the search party. They found me in my Sacramento hovel contemplating another, "Furlough Friday Day Without a State Worker."

New Message
Please login to post a reply