Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: a curious situation....i think everyone's broke now...

Winterka - I have not given up on KRY, just changed my perspective. I don't see much happening until the Russoro appeal is dead. I believe Hugo knows he needs to honor the contract but he hates capitalists. If he could have gotten rid of GRZ through Rusoro he would but he won't do anything on KRY until that issue is dead because it would jeopardize the deal.

Regardless of why you are in I think there is uge upside. I am playing half my shares on an arbitration settlement since I think that would raise KRY's value substantially.

Still, In the end I think he will give KRY the permit. We must understand that he cares only about the gain for VZ in this project. He does not care at all about the price of KRY to shareholders. He takes pride in destroying wealth of capitalists.

For the patient, we will make money. I think that is why the MM's have been keeping the liquidity going. (The majority of trading these last few weeks has been MM liquidity trades and not actual trading.) The MM bumps the price on a 400 share trade right at the close almost every day to bring it back to the previous close or up from the bottom. Sometimes he bumps the close even when no trades went at that price. They want to keep it liquid.

I said a few weeks ago I expect a major negative news campaign to try to drive us back into the teens. We may be seeing that.

I think the earnings report was good but I am concerned why KRY issued no PR on the 3/2 statements from the CVG as that is material. That said I think we will be driven down because retail only looks at the surface numbers. I exect a drop and then a pop.

Good luck to all. Just be careful not to become another YAHOO board nor an anti-YAHOO board. Paid bashers screw investors but we still need all sides of the story. Understand the difference. Also know that paid pumpers are just as damaging and we have had some of those as well.

I can't contribute frequently since I have changed jobs, but I will try to read more and respond when I can.

New Message
Please login to post a reply