Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Don - Continuous Bashing can affect SP

posted on Mar 13, 2009 12:13AM

The internet is changing the world. The first stop for most investors is the internet to access info. The biggest and most popular forums are generally the 1st stop to research the most up-to-date stock info. If the forums are filled with negative posts spreading fear and doubt, what would you do as an interested investor. Move on to something else, right?

And if you're a shareholder checking out your holdings where do you look first? The financial forums right? Because we all use and rely on the intelligence of others because it's easy,fast and we're all lazy. So regardless of facts, the dominance of continuous negativity on multiple MB's have serious consequences on the decision-making of new investors and existing shareholders.

I learnt most of my info about KRY on Stockhouse and was swayed by the longs that dominated the MB there. If I had waited till now after reading Stu and ORK's fear-mogering posts for weeks on end, it would have been easy to move on to something else? In addition, if you combine all the negativity with the present bad PR , lack of management communication, political and bureaucratic entanglements it's really a no-brainer. Without new shareholders to replace those who sell, the SP can only go down.

IMHO, bashers are not the cause of the SP falling but they do help accelerate the fall and exaggerate the depth of the fall. They can also help influence how fast and the height a SP rises.

New Message
Please login to post a reply