Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Can BASHING affect SP?

posted on Mar 13, 2009 08:29PM

Don,

I think anyone that think a MB can move a stock via bashers or pumper's are totally misguided, except for a few temporary move exception (brozooo, spin media reports) financial forum are well known for what it offer even by newbie, individual investor makes up the most part of these board and the long side supporters and investors pool their resource to provide research on a stock in what I would like to belive is more of a social financial forum hopefully without those with an agenda for personal gains or invested in a competing stock or employed by a competitor or have an ulterior motive, personally I find it difficult to accept when you have a long time supporter of a stock turn into one of constance negative vibe, I understand circumstances changes, people changes, outlook changes, but we are all adults investors and in no way need anyone to save us, surely we all have over time understand the risks and rewards of our investment and we will deal with the outcome as it comes into play good or bad, we are never going to move this stock, most here at these level will buy or hold I will guess between 10,000 to 300,000 shares, we will not ever be market mover, no institutional here to command 5 mil plus move even the lurkers understand this play, contract to exploit a world class gold resource in a country with substantial geo-political risk, to Donwys who I respect and support your insights, I don't think I or anyone here needs babysitting, I'm finding it hard to get my head around someone that have supported and promoted this stock, debated, argued and fought those that bash this play, to now almost become one of them to the point where I feel its an insult to the intelligence of those that's long on here and are still invested, all I ask Don is to take a step back, look at your post, go back a few months and you will see what you would have term a soft basher, with all the bashers on the BAC message board I would think those that hold it was happy with the 80%plus move this week, seen that and more from KRY many times, those that take advantage of those gains I am happy for, those that held on that their investments I for one won't preach to anyone what they should or shouldn't do, we all make our own decision as adults and I think I can speak for all on here we are all sophisticated investors

New Message
Please login to post a reply