Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

GN and army arrived at the Bull Sheet Lata

posted on Mar 14, 2009 03:21AM
GN and army arrived at the Bull Sheet Lata
Saturday, 14 March 2009

. Army patrol and National Guard took the bulla Leaf Lata, in San José de Anacoco, a tradition of gold and is part of one of the oldest mines in the area. Until the British worked there at the beginning of last century. Gold has always pitched well. It was noted that the act takes military mission in social prophylaxis against crime and in which the Act is rescuing many children who had arrived in the area. The miners have reached certain emissaries who warn that the bulla is located on land under concession and it was reported that the noise is in a lot of land allocated to the cooperative Sheet Lata.

Isidro Casanova.
San José de Anacoco, Special .- Ignacio Braca, a tumeremense for 50 years, living in the streets of Junín Tumeremo, rests in the bulla Leaf Lata, stow comfortably seated on a sack of gold material, ready to sail to the Mills said that for years has been to mine in mine, complaining that "no catches" almost nothing, only now it starts to go well, good talking to find mine or bullae is a matter of luck.

"I walked for several mines, including the Gran Sabana. I was looking for diamonds in the mines of El Polaco, Icabarú, the Caribs and others. In the last noise was that I was in Los Algarrobos at La Camorra in El Dorado, where they got great quantities. I learned that to achieve good noise and mine, where one can get enough gold, you have to be lucky, otherwise, nothing.

We spoke with this mineral tanning inclement burnt by the sun of the jungle. He was sitting on top of a stow bags full of material ready for grinding. As could be placed between the sacks and a makeshift roof.

"Now, we must also recognize that I highlighted, I have always been at the mine but not to grab gold and capital, we must invest."

The first 700 grams

José Antonio Ceballos, has 33 years, has always been mine and lives in El Callao, El Paraíso, soon became aware of the appearance of the bulla, and moved to the place we found in the narrow and rugged road, lying on piles bags of material, together with other miners.

"We are waiting for transport to bring the material to the mills. Here are over 50 thousand bags of material awaiting transportation and mobilization guides. The lack of guidelines for mobilization, leads to various difficulties the miners. Some who have left matraquear. I am saying that some miners had paid two million and more to guide

Has good grabbed gold in the bulla?

Yes, about 700 grams.

We are appearing to land owners

Hoja de Lata is in a tradition of gold and is part of one of the oldest mines in the area. Until the British worked there at the beginning of last century. Gold has always pitched well.

The miners have reached certain emissaries who warn that the bulla is located on land under concession. It was reported that the noise is in a lot of land allocated to the cooperative form can, but are as close to the concessions from the Russians and the award in Atlanta Bauder and Mr. Humberto Lusinchi, threatening to make a boundary to determine if the noise is in the lands of the cooperative or any of the two concessions.

In this regard, Jesus' Head, president of the cooperative has argued that the land that the cooperative is not under discussion and it is saying that for about three years ago presented an investment project and an agency of the Government approved a credit for them more than 4 billion bolivares money they never received it. He also recalled that recently, CVG Ingeominas conducted a study to quantify the reserves and make a new investment project.

Graves to defecate

To maintain a little healthy at the site, Environment Ministry officials ask people installed in the build bulla holes to defecate and waste plastics and all garbage, not Boten that packs into and throw out in appropriate places.

There is a noticeable shortage of drinking water. It was reported that these failures of drinking water are being partially funded with trucks that have sent the mayor and Hidrobolívar Bolivarian Sifontes.

The miner must make your life

We asked Ignacio Braca, how is the life of mine? and responded to each one does his life.

Does the life of miners, "as well depends on the make. We need to work a lot. Are working against time.

And this noise, the Leaf Lata?

-What happens is that I do not have much time here, but the miners are holding. I think we have to work hard. Here should be the production of the future.
New Message
Please login to post a reply