Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Rusoro Responds to Inaccurate Vancouver Sun Allegations

Re: Rusoro Responds to Inaccurate Vancouver Sun Allegations

posted on Mar 16, 2009 08:39AM

Why the hell would we want to remove the current board? They have done what they can. The bottom line is that we continue to wait. The deadline is approaching and we will have our answer soon enough regarding which way KRY will go. We have no clue what is going on behind closed doors......none. Why is it so difficult to trust that management has everyone's best interest at heart? Why at this juncture would we want to take an aggressive stance and piss off VZ and lose all chance for a permit.

"I don't think removing the board puts us at any disadvantage with Venezuela."

I have to disagree. I would think VZ/Chavez would be extremely wary of granting a permit to a company whose entire Board was replaced. That kind of move would be a "red flag"....suggesting instability and weakness in KRY. We do not want to be perceived that way. Currently we assume a position of strength and credibility. We are living up to our end of the bargain.......while waiting for them to do the same.

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply