Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Rusoro Responds to Inaccurate Vancouver Sun Allegations

Re: Rusoro Responds to Inaccurate Vancouver Sun Allegations

posted on Mar 16, 2009 12:42PM
Turco: "option 1) We can push management to explore a union between the 3 companies with RML at the helm"
Let see options 1, how can I put this nicely, are you out of your freaking mind, this sound's like something waterboy or rattlesnake would post, funny you supported both......
Turco: " option 2) Call a meeting and remove the current board."
Let see options 2, how can I put this nicely, are you out of your freaking mind, this sound's like something waterboy or rattlesnake would post, funny you supported both......
Turco: "Strength and credibility" and you want those sleazeballs RML at the helm, make up your mind
why don't these RML supporters go back to their tiny sandbox and stop using our popular board as a conduit to spin their deceptive agenda, you and a couple on here are on my radar, again you may fool some... RML has an agoracom board, take it their along with the other few 'interesting' investors and your so-called 8 years old KRY stocks since you have yet to see results
New Message
Please login to post a reply