Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I think that someone got a response from Richard Marshall (correct me if that doesn't sound right) stating that there would be no delay in arbitration going forward when the deadline expires. Personally....I feel this is the only way to go. If the commencement of arbitration doesn't result in a permit issuance shortly thereafter (Vz could put the faux pas in the "oops...your permit thingy slipped between the cracks...call off the arbitration it's all been a terrible misunderstanding" category)....then those clowns had no intention of issuing the permit anyway. As far as payment goes....it seems like Hugo's stated preferrred method of payment is in worthless bond paper.....at least for big, liquid profitable businesses that he steals. Somehow I don't think a tiny company like KRY will be treated any better. Hugo is broke anyway. Our only realistic hope for getting out of this with anything of value in our lifetime is a permit (imo).

New Message
Please login to post a reply