Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Dead Board

posted on Mar 31, 2009 11:34AM

Sure is quiet today. Everyone must be waiting for the Q4 results.

I have a small follow up to my initial question about Kry and something happening. I spoke to my friend who gave me the end of March time frame back in Feb. He still says we should see something very soon. He doesn't know or won't say if there could be anything in the Q4 results but I asked. I also asked about Rml and if they could actually pull a buyout or merger off. His response was he believes it will be Russian when it happens but there are more Russians than RML.

He wouldn't elaborate other than to say Kleenex is not the only tissue maker but everyone asks for a Kleenex no matter who made it.

I also checked back with the person who made the original request of me and he said his friend got the info from an email that he didn't see. He has no idea of who sent it but said his friend get periodic emails from this source. Hope it isn't RC who has started the rumour wheels going again.

Wish I could supply more info but that's all I could get.

New Message
Please login to post a reply