Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: More dilution - and failure of KRY to issue PR re CVG Mar.2 Letter.

More dilution - and failure of KRY to issue PR re CVG Mar.2 Letter.

posted on Apr 01, 2009 05:45PM

"The company has hired a financial advisor to assist in assessing options, in
negotiating, structuring and executing a settlement with the bond holders. The
company has agreed to grant to such advisor 3,000,000 warrants to acquire common shares of the company at C$.30 per common share with an expiry three years from the date of the approval of these warrants by the TSX."

!.) I am villently opposed to more dilution of shares.

2.) This will cost KRY$900,000!!!!! And the Bondholders have no case, yet. KRY has not lost control Las Cristinas, and there have been no changes to the MOC.

What do we have Attorneys for? Why hire a "financial advisor"

3.) Why did KRY Management fail to issue a Press Release when they received the Letter from CVG on March 2nd, 2009? This Letter alone may have negated the Bondholders suit on March 19 and prevented the need for a costly Preliminary Hearing.

4.) Why is KRY even considering a SETTLEMENT with the Bondholders at this stage?

Vlada

I am violently opposed to any futher dilution of the stock by any means whatsoever.

What are we paying Robert Fung for, is this good management? We have a letter which virually destroys the Bondholders suit, as I see it. What do we have Attorneys for if we have to hire a "financial advisor to assist in assessing options, etc."

If KRY fails to file for arbitration, then the Bondholders MAY have a case.

As for KRY failure to issue a PRESS RELEASE on the letter received from CVG on March 2nd _- this letter constitued a "material event" that was withheld from the shareholders. This letter alone might have negated the hearing on the 19th as it counters the basis of their suit which insinuated that KRY has lost control, which the letter clearly refutes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply