Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Rodolfo Sanz: Tour is an investment that benefits the Venezuelan people

Rodolfo Sanz: Tour is an investment that benefits the Venezuelan people

posted on Apr 02, 2009 03:33PM
Rodolfo Sanz: Tour is an investment that benefits the Venezuelan people

Tehran, Iran, May 02. ABN. (Jesus Inojosa, special envoy) .- President Chávez tours of other countries have helped build companies and projects that will benefit the majority of Venezuelans, and this has been achieved primarily by the mechanism of international cooperation and solidarity.

So said Minister of People's Power for Basic Industries and Mining and president of the Venezuela-Iran joint commission Rodolfo Sanz, a departure from the bilateral meetings held by ministers of Iran and Venezuela.

Sanz said that proceeds from the Venezuelan leader's visit to the Iranian nation was drawing up a map of mineral resources that Venezuela has, as well as cooperation in the health area for the formation of companies to produce drugs for the treatment of AIDS and a healing for people with diabetes.

"On the issue of mining explorations are going to continue, we will certify the reserves and we will create a joint venture to mine gold, zinc, among other minerals, and I think that in the medium term we can move forward in creating this Venezuelan-Iranian business, "he said.

The owner of Basic Industries and Mines said that the establishment of this joint venture and to allow the industrialization in the area of mineral exploitation would be an alternative source of income to oil exports.

"From 2009 to 2014 we will develop a good plan aggressive industrialization, exploitation and utilization of our mineral resources. This is because the strategy is to convert the mine into a bowl, but at least complementary alternative to continue the path of building the country's development, "he said.
New Message
Please login to post a reply