Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

New start...

posted on Apr 03, 2009 09:47PM

Good evening/morning everyone,

First, again I apologize for my involvement in the disruption as of late. I perceived a challenge to my credibility, in which my integrity lies. I chose the identity "info" as a way of distributing news/information as best I could. I don't feel an "opinion" joe is my forte, as I spend most of my hours digging. Usually, I have 30 stocks in play, most momentum specs that require the utmost attention. We all have opinions. I leave it up to the forum to speculate, challenge, infer, rejoice or condemn, as they see fit. I do ask for balance without prejudice. We only have to look at the other boards to realize we have this space as a precious resource. Let's all use it wisely. I encourage Donwys to return as well as Sasa. Both are valuable. (I'll contribute as health allows.) Let's get back on topic here and profit from our joint efforts.

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply