Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Personally, I think what you are witnessing is the incompetence of the Venezuela

in response to by
posted on Apr 15, 2009 07:51AM

There was a program on National Public TV a few months ago about Hugo and his Sunday speeches. All of his cabinet ministers/political appointees were required to be in the audience and if they weren't they were fired. So there they were, adorned in their red Hugo baseball caps and yellow t-shirts with red lettering. As the camera scanned the audience you could see the odd attendee nodding out here and there. As long as they were there, they were good. Sleeping; why not.

There was also dialogue that referenced the inability of there various bureaucrats to make decisions because if they did and Hugo didn't like what they did, they got fired. Nobody wants to lose their job in a country where unemployment is through the roof. The government is paralyzed because the control freak despot Hugo Chavez has to have his hand/fingers in everything and trusts no one.

Someone mentioned earlier that VZ does not want KRY to mine the property. Everything "official" up to this point tells me they do. Everything unofficial anyone of you can speculate on till the cows come home to feed your own fears and give us all something to talk about. Until something "official" comes out there really isn't anything to talk about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply