Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Vlada, you and I have different opinions on this issue. I don't think any of them warrant a press release. I think the best way to get the information is to contact RM for updates. Some of the information is out there if you look for it such as the class action suit still doesn't have a lead plantiff.

If we got an update on the "class action suit"

If we got an update on the "Notholders suit"

If we got an update on the progress of the "social projects"

If we got an update on communications with the Venezuelan Government.

Don't any of these situations warrant a Press Release?

Maybe emails addressed to Robert Fung would produce the desired results?

How about this for a Press Release:

Crystallex is pleased to report they are waiting for the class action suit to have a lead plantiff. The bondholders action id awaiting the next court date on or about May 4th. The procedding have been postponed several times and there is no gaurentee they won't be postponed again. The social projects are nearing completion and will be ready this quater. Crystallex has asked Alredo the roofer for a completion date but he says he will get it done when he feels like. There continues to be comunication between top ranking officals and Crystallex. A dispute has arisen over alledged human right treatment of Alfredo the roofer. Our constant asking for completion of the project has cause him emotion damage and he wants more compensation. Alfredo has yet to decide if he wants a donkey or 12 chickens as compensation. We will update shareholders as soon as Alfredo decides. LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply